Wednesday, April 13, 2016

totally!!!


Hello!  I'm sharing a card using the set called Stoked which is packed with images for boys!  Skateboard, Band, and Snowboarding!  

I began by creating my background with the Burst Elle-ments and Double Pierced Squares Elle-ments using white cardstock.  I layered a piece of star pattern paper from The Everyday Collection papers from Avery Elle behind my burst panel.  This was added with foam adhesive to a trimmed notecard.  

My skateboard image was colored with Copics and cut with coordinating die.  The speech bubble was stamped, die cut, and adhered with foam adhesive.  The last touch I wanted to add was some of the die cut stars from Finished Frames Elle-ments Dies.  They match perfectly with that pattern paper!

Stoked

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails