Thursday, April 21, 2016

Welcome Baby


Hello!  I am sharing a card that was over on the Taylored Expressions blog Tuesday.  I features the adorable set called Hippo Birdy.  Of course there are matching Hippo Birdy dies too which makes this set so easy to work with.  I've used one of my favorite die sets from Taylored Expressions called Frame in Frame Cutting Plate.

The one thing about this card is that it is BULKY.  Adding foam dimension and a large button for detail, make this hard to mail in a standard envie.  Most often baby cards are hand delivered anyway, so adding this extra "bulk" is ok.  Don't forget to check out my post over on the TE Blog for all the details on how I created this card!

Welcome Baby by Amy Kolling

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so cute! I love the scalloped frame and her cute bow.

Leigh Penner said...

This is so sweet, Amy!

kim @thisthatandthewholekaboodle.com said...

So sweet!!! Great job Amy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails