Monday, April 11, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 1

Whatever the Weather

Hello!  I am thrilled to share some of the projects I've been working on for the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even some new products.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire April Product Release will be available starting Friday, April 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


Today, we're sharing 3 new products that are part of our Sweet Chic Collection that is illustrated by Simonne Clay.  I was so excited when I joined SPD that I would once again be working with Simonne's designs......she's a great friend, a fabulous designer, and I love her style!



I've used the new Whatever the Weather stamp set and Whatever the Weather SugarCuts.  I love everything about this set.  I've created a Distress Ink (Salty Ocean) washed background onto watercolor paper.  I stamped my sentiment using my Mini Misti.  After die cutting the images, I laid out my pieces and adhered.  This whole panel was added using some of the new SugarPuff foam for dimension.

Whatever the Weather2

supply list





GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Whatever the Weather stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling us how you like to spend a rainy afternoon!  You have all week to comment.  Winners during the April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

37 comments:

Barb said...

Love it!!

Barb said...

Love it!!

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful! This stamp and die set are fabulous! It would work well with all the unicorns and ponies that are out lately.

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous card! Love the design. perfect water colored BG.

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Amy!

Andrea Shell said...

What a beautiful card!

Unknown said...

so simple and adorable!

Georgee said...

Such a beautiful, colorful card.

New Creations said...

Super pretty!!!!

Oliev said...

Such a cheerful card, love it!

Dot J Freel said...

Just love your cheerful card!

Brandi R said...

Beautiful and happy card! LOVE the design ♥

Karen B. said...

Congratulations Amy! Super fun and sweet card!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love that rainbow.
Very pretty card.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Love this--the watercolored background is perfect.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love love LOVE this! Your card is just beautiful - -I love the stitched rainbow and sun and the colors are so bright and fun!
Take Care!
Michele

Samantha F. said...

So sweet and pretty. Great colors.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Very pretty. Your background is perfect for the rainbow. TFS

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Beautiful card. Love the watercolor background!

CindyRomanDaversa said...

So sweet! I love the rainbow!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous card Amy, love the bright stitched rainbow!

Lisa Lara said...

This card ROCKS Amy. I love your color wash bg.

Dana said...

Super cute!! I love the watercolor background!!

Katie Skiff said...

BEAUTIFUL creation there!! Can't wait to get some of these new goodies!!

Unknown said...

Simply GORGEOUS!! Love that beautiful background!

Unknown said...

Lovely, colorful card, Amy!

Shirley said...

Very neat colorful card - love it!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Stunning card!!! I like to spend a rainy afternoon making cards, scrapbooking and baking cakes, biscuits or pizza listening music!

Susi said...

What a happy-feeling card, Amy! Such bright colours and spectacular watercolour sky background - and who doesn't love a rainbow?? :-)

Crafting with Jeanne said...

What a perfect set for all kinds of cards - and the stamps / dies are so cute. I love your card, especially the blue wash behind the lovely elements. This is definitely one of the sets I want to purchase. I need a good "all weather" set! Thanks for the inspiration. I love your work.

Sherry Butcher said...

Wonderful rainbow, love how it looks on you card. Thanks for sharing.

NatQuebec said...

Such a beautiful card, love the use of all these dies :-)

Laurie said...

Adorable card! Love the watercoloring.

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Simple, but oh so beautiful!

Nikki said...

Such a beautiful card. I love rainbows. It's so colorful.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous card!

T Pham said...

Love your fun, cheerful card. Can't wait to buy the stamp and die set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails