Thursday, April 14, 2016

SugarPea Designs--April Sweet Peek Day 4

Quackers 

Hello!  Welcome to Day 4 of the brand new release for SugarPea Designs!  Each day this week, we will be sharing inspiration using the new release.  With several new stamp sets, matching dies, and even some new products.......there's something you are sure to love!  The entire April Product Release will be available starting Friday, April 15th at 6pm EST in the SPD Store.


Today we share my FAVORITE set from this release!  I literally squealed when I saw how cute this set is!  Introducing Quackers and coordinating Quackers SugarCuts.

I began with a watercolor wash background and framed this using the Zig Zag Stitched Circles SugarCuts.  This gave me a smaller area to create my focal point.  The adorable duck and cat tails were colored in with Copics, die cut. and adhered with foam adhesive.  A tiny bit of Glossy Accents was added to the duck's bill.  I layered my focal piece over some striped paper and a large banner I created.

Quackers2

supply list





GIVEAWAY:

Would you like to win the Funky Wreath - Spring Addition stamp set?  All you need to do is leave a comment on the SugarPea Designs blog telling who or what quacks you up the most!  You have all week to comment!  Winners during our April Product Release will be announced on Sunday, April 24th.


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!


29 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute! I am hoping to take all of these shaker card ideas and make my own finished product!

Barb said...

Couldn't be any cuter!!

Barb said...

Couldn't be any cuter!!

Tricia T said...

I really like how you used the circle dies to frame your sweet scene. What a fun set!

Tammy Hershberger said...

STOP!!!!!!!!! Now I want this, too! And I have no stamping budget! You're killing me with this cuteness! :) (You and Amy Rohl are making it really hard for a girl to be good and not spend $$!)

Karen B. said...

Love this design and your cute scene!

New Creations said...

Oh, soooooo cute Amy, love all the cute details!

Unknown said...

This card is super cute!! I love the little scene. TFS

Brandi R said...

Sweet card! Love the design, and that duckling is just too darling ♥

Dana said...

So cute!!! Love the little scene you created!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love this gorgeous watercolor background inside the circle! Adorable! My sister always quacks me up the most!
Take Care!
Michele

Oliev said...

Such a cutie:-)

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Cute card. Those duckies are adorable! I like your design with the pond scene in the circle.

Shelly said...

Super sweet!!

Mary Holshouser said...

So pretty.
Not overly fussy - just right.
thanks for sharing.

Sue D said...

Sweet card design. I like the watercolor background.

Nikki said...

Such a cute card! Love those ducks.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is adorable ! I love the layered pennant design and of course that cute duck!

Andrea Shell said...

Super cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Totally adorable Amy!

Becca Yahrling said...

I think this is going to be my favorite part of this release, too! So adorable!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is so cute! Adorable!!!

Heather said...

Cute, cute, cute and more cuteness!! I absolutely LOVE this set.

McStamper said...

darling card.

kittykat3308 said...

Beautiful card

Kathleen

Arianna Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What cute little duckie! Super super cute!!!! Stunning card! My boyfriend quacks me up the most! : )

Diane Jaquay said...

You're rockin this release, Amy, this card is utterly adorable!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

This a really cute card. I like the great design and the adorable duck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails