Saturday, March 2, 2019

Technique Tuesday / Love Lives Here


Love Home

Hello!  
Technique Tuesday just released some amazing new stamps and dies for March.  One of these is the Love Home stamps and the adorable Build a Birdhouse Crafting Dies.  

Build a Birdhouse Crafting DiesLove Home Stamp Set

These birdhouses......mixing and matching these are so much fun.  Change up the colors, layout, sentiment for a totally different look!  I created my birdhouses in some fun spring colors and colored my sentiment in the same coordinating Copics.  The birdhouses were added to an Essential Stitched Label with foam adhesive and the sentiment centered below.  Keeping this simple, I added my focal piece to a brown polka dot paper with foam adhesive.  

Love Home2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

The little bird houses are darling.
there will be some happy birds when
they see these. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the polka dots and the colors of the bird houses.

Related Posts with Thumbnails