Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Avery Elle / Orchid

Hello!  I'm here sharing a card using the beautiful Orchid stamp set from Avery Elle.  
With the sentiments included, this set can be used for ANY occasion.

Orchid

I stamped the main orchid image with Black New Moon Dye Ink from Avery Elle.  Using Copics, the image was colored in adding in shading in places.  I wanted my image to be front and center.  To do this, I added my Copic colored and die cut image with foam adhesive over a background blended with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink and a white Scalloped Mat Elle-Ments panel.  To finish, I added a white sentiment strip and some Wink of Stella on the blooms.

Orchid2

Supplies:

Black New Moon Dye Ink Pad


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails