Friday, March 8, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Sweet to Repeat Blog Hop

Sweetest

Hello!  
It’s time again for the Sweet2Repeat Blog Hop witih Sugar Pea Designs!  Now that so many of you have the February Product Release in your hot little hands, the design team has geared up to inspire you with even MORE creative possiblilities featuring the newest and hottest products!  Please head over to the SPD blog for a FULL LIST for the blog hop!


I seriously LOVE the Tutti Fruiti stamp set and coordinating dies that was released last month!  I thought I would highlight them as being "sweet" today.

I started with ink blending Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink over a white top folding notecard.  A Sunburst Cover Plate was die cut in white and added to my note card.  To the center, I added a die cut circle (with Zig Zag Stitched Circles) that was stamped with my sentiment.  My fruit was embellished with chunky glitter and added to my card with foam adhesive.  A few black gems were added as a finishing touch!

Sweetest2





28 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

OMG!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your work!! You are SO VERY creative and such an AWESOME INSPIRATION!! I have purchased many of SugarPea Design products based on projects you've created!! I LOVE the Tutti Fruiti stamps and dies and cannot wait to purchase them!!

Thank you for the inspiration!!

Karthikha said...

This card is super sweet! :) I love the background with the soft ombre effect, and the lovely fruits :)

Shari Czerwinski said...

Lovely card! Love the background!

Lagene said...

Super sweet card! I love the sunshine background!

~amy~ said...

So sweet Amy, love the added chunky glitter!

Dee Earnshaw said...

what a great design - love the sparkle:)

Sue D said...

So sweet with all the fruit and the sunburst background.

Mirella said...

What a lovely and sweet card (no pun intended LOL), it's really cheerful and made me smile!

Daria Z. said...

A wonderful and sweet card (pun, intended)! Great design and I love the added glitter!

Mary Holshouser said...

the fruit looks good enough to
eat. Love the rays behind.
Warming card. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Stacey Kowbel said...

Fabulous card! I love your design with the sunburst coverplate!

Denise Bryant said...

This is so pretty! Love the Cover Plate you used and the colors! Awesome card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are DARLING! I love fruit colors and little gems!

sharon g said...

LOVE the fruit images. This makes me think of SUMMER

Linda R said...

Sweet card!! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

How pretty!! Love the bit of glitter on the fruit and the fabulous starburst background!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card, I love it!

Gayle Bartholomew said...

Amy, I don't think I ever would have thought to use the cover plate like you did. It makes the whole card seem to shine. Wonderful card.

NinaS said...

Wonderful card. Love the background.

Mrsfish02 said...

Chunky glitter.... I can't believe it. Your card is so sweet Amy. Love the colors and it makes me wish for Spring even more. Thanks for sharing this.

Claire Broadwater said...

Amy, this is gorgeous! I love the background , the fabulous and those lovely fruits! Such a "SWEET" card! XX

Lee said...

I love how you used the sunburst w/ the fruit Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

These are amazing! I love that little bling addition and the card is super cute! Bright and colorful and fun!

Leanne said...

Beautiful card!

Sue Smith said...

WOW, Amy !! I absolutely love your card. Fantastic design and the soft, subtle color of the fruits is stunning. TFS :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

This is so pretty! I love all the detail you added. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails