Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Avery Elle / Cake For All


Cake For All

Hello!  I am here today sharing a card using the Cake For All stamps.  This is a perfect set for so many occasions!  


I've colored this up with one of my favorite color combos......purple and green.  These were my wedding colors so I had to make a card using them!  I began by ink blending Wilted Violet Distress Ink over a white panel.  Using the Confetti Mat Elle-ments, the ink blended panel was die cut.


I did some basic coloring of my floral sprays and highlighting of my cake.  I added all my elements to the Confetti Mat panel with foam adhesive and added purple gems over my panel and to embellish the cake.

Cake For All2

Supplies:

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


1 comment:

Amy Williams said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love everything about it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails