Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #53

MIU53#2

Hello!  
I have a card to share for this month's Mix It Up Challenge for SugarPea Designs.  This inspiration photo and colors are perfect for a spring celebration!


The cake pops instantly reminded me of a party and balloons!  I stamped and die cut the balloons from Birthday Balloons in the inspiration colors using Lawn Fawn inks.  To follow the sketch in the challenge, I added a die cut circle to an ink blended panel that was die cut using the Card Front Element Builder.  I drew balloon strings with a ruler, added my balloons and sentiment strip with foam adhesive.  As a final touch, I added some coordinating colored gems!

MIU53
Supplies:
Stamps:  Birthday Balloons




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails