Tuesday, March 5, 2019

SugarPea Designs / Easter Wishes


Hello!  I'm here with a different version of a card I made for the recent SugarPea Designs February release.  Most often when I create, I make several things and then arrange to my liking.  Well, I did just this with the Egg Cut-Away Window Die and the Easter Wishes stamps.

Easter Greetings


I softly ink blended Bundled Sage Distress Ink over a white panel of cardstock and then die cut using the Egg Cut-Away Window Die.  I knew I wanted to back my window with a white panel that was die cut using the Letter Message Board.  I love that used like this looks like shiplap!  My bunny was die cut from a pink glitter cardstock and mounted with foam adhesive as well as my Egg "window".  I added a very thin stitched border using some stitched dies from my stash.  To finish, I added an ink blended Easter word die, silver heat embossed sentiment, and some pink gems.

Easter Greetings2

*******************************************************

So here was my card from the release where I did a similar layout.  My tip?  Don't throw away those "extras" as they can easily be used on another card sometime!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails