Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Stock Your Stash (Easter/Spring)

Untitled

Hello!  I am sharing a card for the Reverse Confetti.......Stock Your Stash Challenge!  
Every month will be a new theme and this month we are showcasing Easter and Spring!  Don't we all wish SPRING were here!




I just had to use these cuties from Spring Pals again for this challenge however I paired it up with several other sets from this line.  

I started out coloring some of the critters from the set with Copics and went from there to create my card.  I chose the frog and duck images.  To bring out the green, I ink blended some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink onto a white rectangle panel.  This color matches perfectly with the polka dot paper from the new pad Darling Dots.  I created a frame for my scene using the Stitched Note & Frames Confetti Cuts.  I added a cute sun from Think Pink, clouds from Weather it Together, and a sentiment from Hippity Hoppity.  I just love how this turned out!

Untitled

Make sure to go check out all the information on the Stock Your Stash Challenge over on the Reverse Confetti blog-------HERE!

1 comment:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

What a sweet scene! This is a great Spring card. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails