Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Reverse Confetti / Countdown to Confetti Day 2

So Super2 

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the Reverse Confetti March Release!  
Reverse Confetti is releasing ..... 6 new stamp sets and 11 Confetti Cuts this month as well as the Darling Dots paper pad.
   This release should get you in the SPRING mood! 

Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


My favorite day of Reverse Confetti releases is the debut of the newest sets illustrated by Dawn Machell.  

So Super is a fun super hero set with adorable details.  I created a galaxy type background with Distress Inks on Bristol Smooth cardstock and splattered white acrylic paint.  This panel was die cut using the You're Super Duper Confetti Cuts.  I layered this panel over a white notecard that was ink blended with Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink.  My super hero was Copic colored and added with foam adhesive along with the lightning bolt.  I added the stamped "city" image at the bottom and a bold black frame (using Stitched Note & Frame Confetti Cuts) with foam adhesive.

So Super


**************************************

The next set in the line up from Dawn Machell is Spring Pals.  I love this set!   Spring has arrived in my craft room!

Spring Pals

I can't wait to create more little scenes with Spring Pals.  I started out with a die cut Stitched Hex Tag and ink blended Broken China and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks.  I added my Copic colored images with foam adhesive onto my ink blended tag.  My cute scene was added to my notecard that was lined with pattern paper from Pattern Play.

Spring Pals2







Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes (wink, wink)!

15 comments:

Silvia Galloni said...

Wow....this two stamp sets are so cute and your cards amazing.

~amy~ said...

These are so super cute Amy!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Your cards are so sweet and touching, Amy! I love that adorable bunny!

Kelsey Thomas said...

These are so cute! :)

Dinorah said...

Your cards are so adorable! I just love that cute bunny!

Denise Bryant said...

Darling cards! Love that sweet bunny card... I'm ready for spring!

Anne B said...

Gorgeous cards Amy - my favourite is your Card using So Super.

sharon g said...

Super boy!!! He is adorable. My grandson needs a card made with him.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love Superboy with the sentiment.
the easter card is so pretty.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Sue D said...

Super and cute cards!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet cards! Your colors are beautiful too!

Carmela said...

The super hero stamp set is very cute and the bunny is adorable. Great projects today.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I LOVE that bunny! Both cards are SOOOO CUTE! I love the Super hero design too!

Jill Norwood said...

Oh my goodness!!! So much to love!!! That little bird and nest with eggs makes my heart smile!

Jean said...

Such fun cards! Love how you showcased this release!

Related Posts with Thumbnails