Friday, March 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti / March Release Blog Hop

Word Up2 

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti March Blog Hop!
  I hope you have had the opportunity to check out the fabulous release this week.   Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for all the details of this hop and for a full list of inspiration and information.




Today I get to share a fun RAINBOW card........creating a card with rainbow colors just makes me happy!

Stitched Note & Frames has amazing frames but here I've used the inside part of the die, the stitched lines panel.  This panel was perfect to stamp all the celebrate, birthday wishes sentiments from Word Up.  I added this panel to a notecard that was lined with rainbow striped paper from Cue the Confetti paper pad.  I added a few die cut balloons from Boxes 'n Balloons along with some strings.  My bold die cut sentiment is from the new word duo set called Hooray & Cheers Confetti Cuts.  I added a white layer in behind my black sentiment to make it pop along with some white detail lines.

Word Up





****************************************



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a fun + festive card Amy!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love all of the little sentiments that
can be combined to make a large one.
Your card is so colorful and fun.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Joy Meadows said...

Your card is so neat with all of the tiny sentiments stamped on the background. I love the Hooray die, too.

Kelly Lunceford said...

Such a bright and cheery design! I've enjoyed seeing all of your cute cards this week!

Jean said...

So fun! Perfect colors and composition!

Related Posts with Thumbnails