Saturday, January 31, 2015

love.....


Hello!  I have a quick card to share today using ONE die.......a word die.  I love word dies.........the scripty font of this "love" die is just so beautiful!

This die is from Frantic Stamper is one of my favorites.  I started my card by stamping gray stripes from Set of 3 Lines cling stamps onto a trimmed piece of cardstock.  The sentiment was diecut multiple times and glued all together for dimension!  When diecutting, always remember to keep even the tiniest things to be used later.  On my card, I've used the 3 hearts that were dicut from the center of the Handwritten Love die to add some interest below my sentiment!


Scripty Love


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Hannelie said...

I am IN LOVE with this card Amy! It's beautiful!

Kara Lynne said...

Love those horizontal stripes and that is a beautiful word die. Love this CAS card!

Shelly said...

Beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

That word die is fantastic, love it!

Jennipher said...

Darling card Amy!

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous! Love the gray stripes and how the red sentiment and hearts really POP against the background!

Related Posts with Thumbnails