Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs January Release: Day 3


Welcome to Day 3 of the Lil' Inker Designs January Release!  This release is HUGE and FULL of amazing dies and stamps that will be perfect for those any occasion cards or Valentines.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from the  Lil' Inker Designs blog.   But guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!


I have a few more things to share to today using the new products from this release and many more to share over the next few weeks!  Let's get started!!!

Let's talk Valentines.  Specifically......kids Valentines for school.  I don't know about you but I SOO appreciate a NON-CANDY treat to go along with the Valentine.  So using the new Treat Holder Die, I came up with a quick and cute Valentine that my daughter will be taking (unless she changes her mind on the "treat"!) to her classmates.  I found these heart straws and they fit the Treat Holder Die perfectly.  

AmyTreatHolder2

I embellished the Treat Holder with some Heart Banners Dies and sentiments (from Robot Builder Stamps) stamped onto Pinking Edge Sentiment Flags that were stapled with the Tim Holtz stapler.

AmyTreatHolder


***********************

One more project for today......using more of the Robot Builders stamps.  I created a window type card for my adorable robots using the Dual Stitched, Stitched Mats: Circles.  I love that these leave the stitching on the outside of the circle diecut!!!  Genius!!  I white heat embossed the sentiments and added some enamel hearts!

AmyRobots






Now for the fun part!  There is a $15 gift certificate up for grabs for one lucky commenter along the way!  One lucky winner is chosen for each day!!  

Here is the blog hop list to get you started:

Amy----you are here

32 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Adorable projects.

Lesley said...

So adorable! Love those robots! Great card concept/layout too!

Denise Bryant said...

These are adorable! Love that fun treat holder die!

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!!!
LOVE your heart straw holders Amy - they're a FUN treat :) I agree with you, it is great to give non-candy items.
Your robot card is FUN too, the robots look SO CUTE in their windows :)
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!

Brandi R said...

So cute! Love the straws in place of a sweet treat! And I must agree on the stitching on the die cuts....I love stitched dies!!

stampinfun71 said...

oh the straw holders are excellent...so much fun for the kids! I love that it is versatile and can hold ribbon too - SOLD!

Beth H. said...

Love the treat holder with the heart straws! So super cute!

Vankleeck6 said...

Just love your designs and ideas! Such great inspiration!

Kristie Goulet said...

Super cute projects, Amy! Love those robots!

Megan said...

All sorts of cute ideas for the treat holder. I love the straws!

LisaH said...

Fabulous cards! Great idea using those straws. Gotta find me some of those to go with my new dies and stamps! ;)

Lisa Petrella said...

Oooo...those heart straws are a perfect Valentine's Day treat! And I love the adorable little treat holders you created for them!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet projects...love the little treat holder and those robots.

Shelly said...

Super CUTE, Amy!

lisa808 said...

The Valentine straws make a cute treat.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the treat holders. The straws are great for Valentine's Day. Hope your daughter doesn't change her mind.
The robot is darling
thanks for sharing some great projects.

Helen Gullett said...

What a sweet treat holders and that robot card is super cute!!!

Amy C. said...

Your treat holder is so cute and I love the drinking straw idea! Wonderful new releases!

Rubeena I. said...

I love the treat holder !!! That's so cute!

Hippymom83 said...

What fun valentines!! :)

Angel said...

Hehe, these are adorable! Love the treats!

MelissaF said...

Cute valentine straw holder - I want one! Love the layout of the robot card and the stitched circle die cuts, adorable!

Sue D said...

What fun ideas for Valentine's day.

Bev Karolak said...

Fantastic Valentine's Day projects! :-)

Lindsey said...

These are so cute! I especially love the straw holder.

stamper101 said...

Cute card designs!

Diane said...

Love, love, love these treat holders...all your projects are fabulous!!

Darlene said...

Fabulous treat holder ... so cute! Thanks for a fun hop!

Anonymous said...

Love these fun kids cards and treats, Amy. I need some of these stitched dies too!

Laura Pryor said...

These are two fantastic projects! I am now on the hunt for these heart straws because they make the most awesome sweet treat! I love that you did the robots all one color and in their little windows. They look fantastic like that! Great job! I'm inspired myself :)

snazzyjj said...

Love both your cards, but your robot card with the twin circles is wonderful!!!

Jenna ♥ said...

Awesome cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails