Sunday, February 1, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Kissing Booth


It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


Curtain Call Challenge


When I looked at the inspiration photo, I couldn't get passed the black and white chevron "frame".  I created my own using the Center Point Chevron Cover Up Die from Lil' Inker Designs.  And you can't have a kissing booth without some lips!  In comes the Smooches Stamps with the awesome fonts!  I've gold glitter heat embossed the sentiment onto my cardstock base after diecutting a rectangle from my Center Point Chevron panel.  Adding in the handcut smooches lips and a few gold sesquins finished it off.  :)





photo source: thetomkatstudio.com


The LEAD of the Kissing Booth challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future Curtain Call challenge!

Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Kissing Booth Designers

Guest Designer, Joanne Basile


13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect Amy!

Amy Sheffer said...

So perfect, Amy! Puts a big ol' smile on my face!

Happy Dance said...

So fun!!! Love those chevrons. Big and bold, and really a fun card! Have a great week. Bev

Stacey Schafer said...

fabulous, Amy!

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, my! This is wonderful!!!!

Shelly said...

Awesome!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic take on the photo Amy. Love the colors, the background... the touch of gold looks great.

Sarah Gough said...

LOVE this Amy! I love that cover up die! So perfect for this challenge.

Marisa said...

Can't get more perfect that this from the insp. photo :)

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE! Couldn't get any more perfect than this!

Susi said...

Gorgeous design ... love the Chevron cover up die as the backdrop!

Jen Carter said...

This card is so cool! Love how bold it is and I love how you cut out the rectangle from the middle! Not sure how you managed to do that, but I love the result!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love it!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails