Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Soft Scarf


I have another card for the current Curtain Call Challenge:  Soft Scarf.  This challenge sponsor is the amazing Hero Arts.  

I had some fun inking up the Be Happy Today set from Hero Arts.  I stamped and white embossed  my images onto a background I created with several Distress Inks.  If you haven't noticed lately, I have been having tons of fun making my own backgrounds with my beloved Distress Inks!  Lastly, a sprinkling of sequins in Aquamarine, Pink Peonies, and Pink Blush from Pretty Pink Posh.


AmyHeroArtsCurtainCall4




Stop by the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge for the challenge details and to play along with us!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

Love all the water color backgrounds lately! This is so pretty.

~amy~ said...

awesome...love the watercoloring!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Amy. Love the white embossing with the water color background. We had the same idea. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

The background is gorgeous Amy!

Shelly said...

So bright and awesome! Love!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, so pretty!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails