Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hello with Lil' Inker Designs!


Hello!  Did you all have a chance to see the Lil' Inker Designs new release last week?  It was fabulous.  FABULOUS.  There were products for Valentine's Day, everyday, and kids!  Make sure to click on the "Latest Release" tab for everything that was released last week,

One of my favorite products was this new Cover Up Die: Center Point Chevron.  I started out by running several colors of cardstock through my Big Shot with the Center Point Chevron die.  After diecutting one time, I used the negative as a "template" to piece my colored chevron pieces back in and then removed the "template".  

AmyCenterPointChevron

For my sentiment, I've used the Hello word die and layered it over some vellum and added some pink Heidi Swapp star embellishments.

AmyCenterPointChevron2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!!

7 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this card, Amy! This die just arrived in my hot little hands yesterday and I can't wait to play with it. Love the colors you used!

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card.. love it

Marcie Sharp said...

Great card Amy! The pink stars are the perfect finishing touch!

Brandi R said...

Fabulous card! Love that die and the colors are just beautiful ♥

Yuki said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the beautiful colors and the chevron background!

Kathy said...

Great card, colors and design! I have a different chevron diecut, maybe it could also be used. Love the vellum and stars you added.

Susi said...

What a great card that really shows off this lovely Cover Up die. The vellum sentiment panel & the shiny small stars perfectly accent the Hello diecut!

Related Posts with Thumbnails