Thursday, January 22, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch!


Hello friends!  Warmer temps have invaded us and I love it!  I want to keep chasing the snow and cold temps away!

Let's start by saying......a sketch is a great place to start when you need a kick start for creating.  There are so many fantastic challenge blogs out there to choose from.  CAS(E) this Sketch is one of my favorites.  This week's sketch spoke to the CAS side of me........so I ran with it in my "own way".  :)

I love this set from Reverse Confetti called Heart to Heart.  (bonus.....it has coordinating Confetti Cuts too!)  I've used the hearts and masked them as I stamped them down the side to mimic the layout of the sketch.  I kept this simple but with a few layers and embellishments!

CAS(E) your sketch





Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome colors and stamping!

Barb said...

Perfection, Amy! Love this!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the hearts on the border and the color choices!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Jill Norwood said...

Love this!

Kathy said...

Lovely :) CAS card, Amy! The colors of the hearts stamps are perfect.

Marisa said...

One of my favorite shapes :) Great take on the sketch! I actually cased one of your cards and posted it today - absolutely LOVED your card and had to case it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails