Wednesday, July 4, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #45

MIU45 
Welcome!  
I am here sharing a card using the July Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!

For this month's challenge, I used the sketch and the idea of sprinkles from the inspiration photo of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below)

I thought this sketch was perfect to use the Scattered Stars Journal Card as it has the same shape as the image in the sketch!  I die cut the panel but left some of the stars in place.  Using the Birthday Journal Card, I die cut some balloons out of cardstock and embellished them by heat embossing the confetti image over the balloons in holographic EP.  I added my balloons and coordinating die cut balloons with foam adhesive, some with double layers.  To finish, I added a layered die cut 'Celebrate' Sugar Cut.

miu45_2

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails