Monday, July 16, 2018

Queen & Co. / Circle Shakers


Hello!  Queen & Co. has some amazing shaker kits.  I am sharing some CIRCLE shakers that literally can be used for so many things. The circle dies that are included in this kit have that cute stitching around the edges!

I created a simple birthday card using the shaker as the focal element.  My circle shaker was made using black cardstock and added to a white notecard layered with pattern paper from Flirty Florals.  My shaker was filled with Iridescent Bubbles Toppings.

Circle Shaker 

To my shaker focal point, I added some die cut flowers using dies from the Shaped Flowers Shaker Kit die cut from the Delightful Dots Paper Pad.  The flower centers are black Rubber Bubbles.  The sentiment was white heat embossed onto a black banner.

Circle Shaker2

Supplies:


My second card again uses the circle shaker dies to make a shaker but this time more as a supporting element to my jar die. To a white panel, flowers from the Love Jar Kit were white heat embossed and using emboss resist, I painted loosely over the top with watered down Broken China Distress Ink.  

Circle Shaker3

My circle shaker element was created by adding in some of the Confetti Toppings along with some clear Pastel Diamonds.  To finish, an assembled Love Jar was added along with a fun sentiment banner.

Circle Shaker4

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails