Friday, July 6, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Countdown to Confetti Day 2

Mod Floral Stack 

Hello and welcome to Day 2 of the Reverse Confetti July Release!  
Reverse Confetti is releasing ..... 5 new stamp sets and 6 Confetti Cuts this month as well as the Cue the Confetti paper pad.    

Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


For today's card, I thought it would be fun to step outside the box and use the new Mod Floral Stack Confetti Cuts to make some butterflies!  I did a rock 'n roll technique for their wings.  Reverse Confetti Premium Dye Ink colors I used were:  Iced Aqua, Lagoon, Piggy Bank, Magenta, Peach, and Tangerine.  My butterfly bodies were die cut using the Confetti Cuts from Pattern Builder

I was inspired for my color combo by this fabulous colorful hexagon pattern paper from the new Cue the Confetti Paper Pad.  I die cut a circle using the Fa La La Circle Confetti Cuts and layered a vellum circle.  My sentiment was white heat embossed onto a piece of Midnight Cardstock and added across my panel.  I added my assembled butterflies with foam adhesive and some black gems.

Mod Floral Stack2

***************************

How about a little Mod Floral meets Pattern Builder?  I love making my own backgrounds and with these sets, the possibilities are endless!

Mod Floral meets Pattern Builder

Using the smallest of the Mod Floral Stack stamps, I stamped a pattern using Lagoon, Magenta, and Parakeet Reverse Confetti Inks.  Then I went in with bold black ink with the other images you see added from Pattern Builder.  (the burst image is from Whole Lotta Thanks)  A fun color combination!  White heat embossed sentiment strips using 2 sentiments from Mod Floral Stack, were added with foam adhesive.

Mod Floral meets Pattern Builder2







Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

20 comments:

~amy~ said...

Amy, I love these. Great job combining the sets!

Sue D said...

Love your colorful cards and the butterflies.

Becca Yahrling said...

Very creative use of the leaf dies to make such pretty butterflies! Beautiful cards.

Debbie said...

Both cards are awesome. Love the colors and especially the sweet butterflies!

Debbie Rumpza said...

What a cool way to u se the mod leaves.. They make perfect butterflies!

Merry Ambuel said...

I love how you made the butterflies!

sharon g said...

They are great as butterflies!! I never would have thought of that.

Jennifer Scull said...

What fun ways to use these new stamps! Love the colors, too. :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your cards with all the creative designs!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous sets, gorgeous colours, gorgeous cards!

Kathy said...

Your second card is really amazing! Love its colors.

Stephanie said...

Love your work!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a very lovely duo of cards ! I love the texture on the butterflies.
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Unknown said...

Loved both your cards today Amy!!!

Carol from La Crosse said...

Really cool how you combined the sets. Great inspiration! Thank you

Cindi said...

Great thinking outside the box!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow! This is super cute! I love how you made the shapes look like butterflies! Beautiful!

Ericka Strange said...

Love the background you created with these beatiful stamps. So colorful and pretty!

Cindy Holmes said...

OH MY GOSH these are absolutely GORGEOUS cards! The colors are AMAZING!

RobiW said...

Love it! What a versatile set.

Related Posts with Thumbnails