Monday, July 2, 2018

Reverse Confetti / CASology and AAA Cards

Bear Hugs 

Hello!  
I have a CAS card using some goodies from Reverse Confetti for a few challenges!  If you are ever stuck, go look up some challeges!  One of my favorite CAS (clean and simple) challenges is CASology.  This week the cue word is BEAR.

I've also played along with the AAA Cards current challenge which is to use a frame.  Don't have a frame?  Make your own like I did! 

Sticking to a CAS card is sometimes hard but one way to add some depth is to use a stencil.  Here I've sponged on some grey pigment ink with the Leaf Lattice Stencil to just the lower right part of a white notecard.  I Copic colored my bear from Bear Hugs in shades of grey and white heat embossed the sentiment onto a black strip of cardstock.  To bring in my "frame", I used the two smaller dies from Pierced Round Top Layers Confetti Cuts to create my frame.

Bear Hugs2 







7 comments:

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

Its Super adorable Card Amy :)

Skye said...

A very sweet card. I do like the cute little koala and the great background.

Jen W. said...

I love this RC koala and he's even more adorable with those pink cheeks! Love the soft background pattern too. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

karen h said...

Wonderful card! Love the stenciled background paired with the window die! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

Jane said...

Mega cute! Love the partial stencilling behind the window frame which leaves that all important empty who
It’s space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Tracie Pond said...

Hi Amy. Cute, cute!!!! Love how you stenciled behind the frame. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie

Craft-E-Place said...

That is one cute bear! The combination of elements work so well. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails