Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Simon Says Stamp / Friendly Frolic

Hello!  I am here to share a quick peek at a mini shaped card I made using the School Bus Messages set releasing from Simon Says Stamp as part of their Friendly Frolic release!

Home

There has been quite the discussion at our house the past few weeks about how my daughter will get to school now that she is starting Middle School this fall.  Ride with brother?  Nah.  She wants to ride the bus!!!  Sleep in later if she rides with brother?  Nah.  She wants to ride the bus!!!

So this stamp set and die is PERFECT for our little family right now.  I created a shaped card using the bus die and added a stamped/die cut bus image onto yellow carstock to keep this super simple since it's going to my daughter.  She will get a smile out of this for sure!  The inside reads......first day.  ♥ you.  

School Bus Messages

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails