Sunday, July 1, 2018

Hello Bluebird / Wildflower Bouquet

Wildflower Bouquet3

Hello!  I have a card here using the Wildflower Bouquet stamp set from Hello Bluebird.  Our flowers are blooming like crazy and are just gorgeous right now!  I'm not exactly sure how with the extreme heat we've been having!  


I knew I wanted a bold background so I started with stamping a white notecard with the Sprinkles Background in VersaFine Clair black ink.  Then, I went to town stamping tons of blooms in all sorts of colors using Altenew inks.  To the leaves, I added some Copic details.  The images were arranged over the smaller frame from the Gallery Frame #1 (this was backed with a piece of white cardstock because I didn't want the sprinkles to be on this part of my card).  After adding my images to my card, I added a white embossed sentiment on black cardstock from Rainbow Script.  

Wildflower Bouquet4

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails