Monday, March 30, 2009

Not so sure about this one....





I created this card a while back when I got my new Damask Designs by PTI in the mail. I'm not really liking how this turned out but it was the first time using this set and I know that there are so many other possibilities where this set is concerned. So, I just need to sit down and play more with it!! For this card, I did exclusively use PTI products except for the ribbon. I think what I don't like is that you can't really read the sentiment.....I should have stamped "off" the damask design first and then stamped. Now what I do like about this card is that I used my Nestabilities again to cut and emboss the panel. When I was done embossing, I stippled brown on the panel before removing the template. So it looks like yet another layer!! Here's a close-up of the image to see the embossing and sentiment better!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I like it! That PTI set is adorable! Make some more so we can see!

Cindy said...

I am addicted to PTI stamps. I love the card. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts with Thumbnails