Monday, March 2, 2009

My sweet Valentines!!

I had said in an earlier post that I would post pics of my Valentine's this year, so here they are!! I didn't use Heart Prints as I thought I would, but instead Love Songs. Oh my gosh, how I love this set!! There are soooo many images to ink up!! This first one uses the envelope image. Since I don't have Polka Dot Basics yet, I had to improvise and use a MS background stamp for the dots on the lower half of the card. Other than that, all supplies are PTI. I love the look of the raised heart on the envelope.
Here are the Valentine's I made for my kiddos using the same Love Songs set from PTI but using different images. The first one uses the adorable ice cream cones. This is my #1 reason I love this set is that it is a two-step stamping set. You can color the ice cream one color and then color the cone another. The middle cone is popped up using a dimensional. The second card is using ithe balloon image and once again I chose to use a dimensional on one of the balloons and cover it using Prisma Glitter. Oh, I love the addition of the little heart button with hemp. It just added the right touch!! These cards were small in size so that they would fit inside the mailbox tins I made for them last Valentine's. They think it is so neat when they get "mail". :)

1 comment:

Geny (Mommy Geny) said...

These are all really great cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails