Saturday, March 28, 2009

You've got to be kidding...

This Kansas weather!! Just a couple of days ago, I sent my son to school in shorts and now there's ice, wind, snow, slick roads, etc!! Ughhh....Anyway, I thought today I would get around to posting a card I made while my computer was getting some TLC last weekend.





This card uses a very cute Studio G Cupcake stamp I found at Michael's a couple of weeks ago. I just love how this turned out!! This stamp was just $1 and so fun to color in. I actually got out my SU markers for this one. Yes, I have a set from about 8 years ago and thought "I should use these". He he. The running stamp on the bottom as the background is a PTI set called Around and About Sentiments. Now, I have gotten a little carried away with buying the new EK Success border punches, but who wouldn't?? In this picture, it's hard to tell but it's a tiny diamond punched out along the scallop. I also used some of my nestabilities to cut and emboss the image panels. I'm still getting used to using these but I absolutely LOVE the look it gives. Well, now that my computer is working better, I have a couple of more posts scheduled to reveal some of the other things I've been working on lately. Here's another view of my card.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

SO cute! Love those dollar stamps! The button is adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails