Sunday, March 29, 2009

Here's a cutie!!


I told you all that I HAVE been creating!! Here is a super cute card I made for a little girl in my daughter's daycare who's birthday party was last Sunday. This card measures something like 2 X 3....I don't know, I honestly had like 5 minutes to make it and used some scraps I had in my huge pile. Check out Barb's post about challenging yourself to use those scraps!! Again I used a Studio G stamp (clear $1 stamps) for this one. These tiny stamps are perfect for creating that small card for a gift. I found these fairy sets a couple of weeks ago at Michael's and thought it was perfect to ink it up for this occasion. Lookee here, I also used another EK Success punch. I told you, I LOVE these punches! I colored in the fairy using my water brush and watercolor crayons. All the stamps used on this card were in the same $1 set. Til the next post....stay warm...it's still cold here!

3 comments:

Jennifer Carter said...

What a cute card! Your bow is perfect!

Anna said...

Oh, this is cute! I just used some scraps because of Barb too!

Laurie said...

This is really cute! I have to say ditto Jennifer! I love the bow! I have an issue with ribbon....can't make a card without it! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails