Thursday, February 26, 2015

SFYTT with Reverse Confetti!


Hello!  I have a fun "layered" card using products from Reverse Confetti and the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try).  This card is going to my daughter as she finishes her basketball season next week so I went with some girly colors!

SFYTT2

I started by stamping a white panel with Provincial Gray Fresh Ink using the So Many Stars stamps.  I sewed a layer of vellum over the top to soften the look of the stars even though I used a lighter gray ink.  Next, I stamped and cut the pennant from Winning and added it with foam adhesive.  A few die cut stars from Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts were added to a banner die cut from Tag Me Dies.

SFYTT1






Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

She will love it, great colours!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! I love those stars layered under the vellum!

Related Posts with Thumbnails