Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Monthly Meet Up with Lil' Inker Designs!


Welcome to the first Monthly Meet Up with Lil' Inker Designs!  Monthly Meet Up is just a fun way to show off those Lil' Inker Designs goodies for a challenge!  


The rules: 

Make a new project or share something you've been working on featuring LID goodies!
Post your project to your blog or favorite gallery.
Link to your project using Inlinkz tool over on the LID blog.

I have a card using some of the January release goodies and NO stamping!  I just love this new Quilted Swirl Stitched Pattern Die which I've used on a piece of vellum for a subtle look when layered over pattern paper.  I added the vellum by stitching the perimeter with my sewing machine.

AmyQuiltedSwirls

My focal point is a Love Tag Die (which I love because of the tiny debossed hearts) that is adhered with foam adhesive.  My sentiment is the new Doodled Love Word Die that was diecut several times and adhered together for dimension.  A few Sparkling Clear sequins (4mm, 6mm, 8mm) were added randomly.  Here is a closeup of that tag and sentiment:


AmyQuiltedSwirls2

Now for the fun part......did you happen to see the mention of PRIZES in the above challenge graphic???  Here are the details:

You have through February 24th at 11:30 PM EST to link your projects to be eligible to win a prize.  Projects should exclusively feature LID goodies to be eligible to win but do not need to exclusively feature LID goodies to join our Meet Up.

What can you win? Well, that's up to you! Since this is our first challenge we'd like to stir things up by offering a super big prize and the prize will get bigger depending on how many entries we receive. Multiple entries are allowed as long as your projects are featured in separate posts.

Up to 25 entries: $25 store credit to one winner plus 1 stamp set winner
26-50 entries: $50 store credit to one winner plus 2 stamp set winners
51 and more: $75 credit to one winner plus 3 stamp set winners




Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!




4 comments:

Laura Pryor said...

Oh, this is so great, AMY!!!!! I love how you've featured the Quilted Swirl in vellum over your design and I love seeing the Love Tags Dies here!!!! Lovely!! Thank you so much!!!

Chrissy Larson said...

I just love this card, Amy! Now I'm going to HAVE to get that tag die. It's SO cute!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Amy, love the quilted panel!!

Lisa H. said...

What a pretty, soft accent with that vellum layer. Love it, Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails