Thursday, February 5, 2015

Retro Sketches #151


When I saw this sketch over at Retro Sketches this week, I fell in love and knew right away what I wanted to do.  Friends......my creative process doesn't work this way so when it happened for this sketch, I ran with it!  

I've used the adorable (and I can't stop using it) Puppy Love by Reverse Confetti.  I stamped and Copic colored in the puppy and layered him onto a Tag Me Confetti Cuts.  Sentiment banner is also from Tag Me selectively inked!

RetroSketches

Here is a close-up of my puppy......just too cute and I have to admit (since I'm not a colorer) that I have been enjoying using my Copics to color!!!

RetroSketches2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

11 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

EEK ~ this is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the color scheme, too!

Michelle said...

SO cute.... and beautiful coloring too!

Brandi R said...

Adorable card! Love the color and simplicity of the background. Really makes the cutie stand at attention ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Super sweet Amy, love the little paw prints!

Miriam Prantner said...

That dog is just so cute! I love this card!

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute, Amy! I haven't inked up those paws yet...

Lisa Petrella said...

ADORABLE! The little paw print details are super duper cute!

Kara Lynne said...

So adorable! I love that pup in his spiffy bow and oh those paw prints!

Linda Jamme said...

How cute is this little doggie! I love the colors too. I forget to use my banner and tag dies/punches for cards so thanks for showing another good example.

Susi said...

Awww ... super cute! Love the paw print diecuts, and (I'm not much of a Copic colourer either!) your colouring is just perfect for this adorable dog!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is awesome. Gosh I love that doggie and your colouring is so amazing. Thank you for sharing with us at RetroSketches this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails