Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Virginia's View Challenge: Shaker cards


I'm so excited to guest design along with Pretty Pink Posh for Virginia's View Challenge.   Virginia's challenge is all about SHAKER CARDS!  What better than sequins to fill it!  Well, Paulina happens to sell the best sequins out there!

I've used some fabulous newer Lil' Inker Designs products for the base of the card and paired it with my FAVORITE sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!  

I started with making my "frame" and mat using the Stitched Mats: Side Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment, from All you Need is Love, was white heat embossed onto dark purple cardstock and then white pigment ink was literally smeared over the top.   

VirginiasViewChallenge

I used 4mm Sparkling Clear and Pink Blush sequins along with 6mm Amethyst, Pink Peonies, Marshmallow, and Pink Blush sequins to fill my shaker.  I embellished the front of my shaker with Heart Banner Dies









 Paulina is offering up a sweet prize so make sure to go check out the challenge and all the entries so far over at Virginia's View Challenge!

http://www.shopprettypinkposh.com/

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Such a sweet card Amy.

Laura Pryor said...

Amy, this is jaw dropping!!!!!! You've outdone yourself!!!

Virginia L. said...

Can it be more chic and gorgeous!? I think not! I love how you used the chalkboard effect WITH the shaker element! Totally creative, Amy! Thank you SO much for guest designing for Virginia's View Challenge!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love this shaker! The sentiment is so pretty and I love the little banners and that fun sequin mix!

Related Posts with Thumbnails