Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Always thinking of you......


Hello friends!  
Do you ever need a thinking of you card?  I know I need more in my stash for sure.  This one is super easy and quick!  

I started by white heat embossing the Redoute Rose #3 from Frantic Stamper on kraft cardstock.  I just love how it becomes the focal point just like that!  To this panel, I've scored a line above and below the embossed flower.  

Thinking of You

Adding a sentiment onto vellum is always a fabulous choice for layering over a large focal point.  This sentiment is from Good Friends by Hero Arts.

Thinking of You2


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!

8 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Amy
This is exquisite
you are so clever
Pat x

Kristie Goulet said...

This is stunning, Amy!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful idea to just emboss the large image on kraft. It really is all you need! Beautiful sentiment too!

Shelly said...

Simply, gorgeous!

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous image! I love the vellum sentiment panel with it!

Piali said...

Stunning!!! Love it!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails