Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #2

So, here we have another great sketch for this week's Paper Doll Challenge!  This week it was hosted by Meg and you can find her sketch over at the Paper Doll blog.  Why don't you try out this weeks sketch and play along with us?  My card uses a lot of kraft cardstock and pink!!


Holy moly, did I use a lot of background stamps on this card?!!!  5 total background sets!!  It was fun inking them up to make the panels for this challenge!  I also dug out my neglected Cupcake Collection set. 


Nothing too fancy about this card........just a lot of stamping!  Here is a close-up pic of the layers on that cupcake!!


Here is the sketch my card was based off of this week.  We welcome ANYONE to come play with our challenges....you just never know what it will be!!


{Make a Wish}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Cupcake Collection, BB: Petal Power, BB: Text Style, Polka Dot Basics II, BB: Tin Types, Round and Round
Paper:  Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores
Ink:  Dark Chocolate, Hawaiian Shores, Tea Dye Duo, Hibiscus Burst
Misc:  pink rhinestones, pop dots, rick rack die,

17 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful card gf.. Love the soft pinks! I'm slowly getting into using bg stamps. I just purchased spots and dots fr PTI thru a seller, can't wait to get it! hugs xo

Dana said...

Holy cow, those BG panels are awesome Amy! I love that you used so many different sets for them. Your cuppie is fun too! Great card with that wide ric rac!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is great Amy! Love the stamping you did on the Kraft panels, and the cupcake is CUTE!

Jen Carter said...

Love the variety of backgrounds you used! They look so cool stamped on the Kraft! Very cute!! oh, and I also really like the addition of the tiny rhinestone in the candle!

Barb said...

This is so cute, Amy! Great colors, and I am so loving all of the "rick rack" you've been using :)

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

Love the kraft. The thick rick rack with the sentiment is great. This is such a pretty card!

Katie said...

I just love all the krafty yumminess on this card! Love the addition of the cupcake panel!

Taheerah said...

Very pretty Amy! I love all the different patterned panels, and the sentiment on the fat ric rac!

Lindsay said...

all of those glorious stamp sets...yum. Great card!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Love the panels you made. PTI background stamps are awesome! I also like the sentiment on the piece of rick rack. Makes it look like a banner. Great card!

Keva said...

Love all of the detail work with the backgrounds stamps...very cute card!

Jackie Pedro said...

Oh, I love all the of the different patterns on Kraft! Great card, Amy!

Lee Anne said...

LOVE this! All the different patterns, the large rick-rack scrap! All so perfect. I don't have that cupcake set. Hmmmm...

C Stephens said...

Yummy card Amy. I love the ric-rack and the bling!

Teresa said...

Love all of your stamped panels.Cute card!

Barbara said...

Lovin' all that stamped Kraft background--it ties everything together so well! Love the cupcake!!

Laurie HIMCR said...

Super cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails