Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Papertrey Paper Dolls Challenge #5


Here we are for another "Dolls" challenge over at the Papertrey Paper Dolls blog!!
This week was a fun fun color challenge by Michelle!!
The colors up for this challenge were Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, and Dark Chocolate.


I used the set called Green Thumb for this card.  It has a wonderful dandelion image and paired with this other flower......together it makes for a cute little garden!  I used a new MS punch (if you know me, I LOVE punches!!)......this one is called Modern Garland.  I really like how this turned out.....kinda looks like the flowers are behind a "fence".


Have you given the "Doll's" challenge a try yet? 
We have a different challenge every week.....Come check it out here!!


{Simple Joys}
All products PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Green Thumb
Paper:  Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Rustic White
Ink:  Hawaiian Shores, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss, Tea Dye Duo
Misc:  Berry Sorbet grograin ribbon, Border punch  (MS), misc. pearls (M's)

15 comments:

Jen Carter said...

That is so pretty! I love the way you used the colors, the bow at the bottom with the border punch...very cute!! I didn't know you had this set now! Yea!! :)

Kim Wilson said...

So cute :) I love punches too!!! I do weekly challenges for great prizes please feel free to play along sometime!

Barb said...

Beautiful, Amy! LOVE the colors, and the pearl centers are just the right touch!

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous flower card Amy!!! Love your take on the colors!!! The punched border is AWESOME!!!! Hugs ~S~

Diane Jaquay said...

Ooooh, this is SO fabulous Amy! I love the flowers you stamped, and the awesome punched border!! Great great color combo!

Rhonda said...

Love your punched fence!! Very pretty.

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Wow, Amy, your card is beautiful! I don't have this set yet, but I'm considering it. I love punches, too. I like how you used the border punch to make it look like a little fenced-in garden. And, I've got to say that your bow is perfectly tied. Great card and nice job with the color challenge!

Bonita Rose said...

great job with the challenge.. wow.. .love your card! How did you get the white dots dancing in your pics? I'm curious..???

Laurie said...

Amy this is gorgeous!! I love it! The punch border is too cute and so YOU! The flowers are so pretty! OH and I love all those layers! :)

Suzanne said...

Amy, this is so beautiful! I love everything about it.

Sherry said...

Fabulous!! Love everything about it!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Very pretty card! Love the Green Thumb set. And your new punch border is fabulous!

Dana said...

This is just so pretty Amy. I love all the flowers you stamped and that "fence" is awesome....I'm a punch feind myself! *smile*

Lisa Voerg said...

I agree that the punch does look like a fence. I love this stamp set! You did a fantastic job with this challenge.

Katie said...

I realize I'm way behind on my commenting, but better late than never, right? I love the 'flowers' behind the faux fence....that's a lovely punch!

Related Posts with Thumbnails