Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thinking of You

The other day I visited Michaels and found these cute stamps.....icling by Studio G.  I fell in love with some of the images, I just had to buy some!!  (Some were dandelions too!)  This card uses very subtle colors along with some silver pearls.


All of the images on this card were in one package!!  I did add a little Text Style over the flower image.
The ink used to stamp the flowers, text background, and dotted circular image was the Tea Dye Duo! 
 

What do you think?  Have a great day!

{Thinking of You}
All supplies PTI unless stated
Stamps:  Thinking of You (icling by Studio G), Text Style
Paper:  Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow, Rustic White
Ink:  Tea Dye Duo, Charcoal palette
Misc:  Border punch (EK Success), silver pearls (Michaels), pop dots, Spring Moss saddle stitch ribbon

18 comments:

Mrs. Tamashiro said...

I'm loving all the soft, subtle colors. This is a beautiful card. I like the border beneath the ribbon, and the loop adds such a nice touch.

Barb said...

Fabulous... I am LOVING the mod-looking dandies :)

Dana said...

They ARE fun stamps Amy. I really like the font in the sentiment. Love that pink border too...what is it?
Oh, I just noticed the text BG under the dandelions! FUN!

Laurie said...

So cute! I love your find! This card is just beautiful!

Laurie said...

So cute! I love your find! This card is just beautiful!

Lisa Voerg said...

I think your card is just perfect. The stamp is very fun and the colors are so nice together. Love tea dye.

Sara Mac said...

Amy, this is a great card. I love the color combo. The sweet blush border is such a great touch.

Silke Ledlow said...

I need to make a trip to Michael's!!! This is gorgeous Amy!!! The color combo is awesome too...I would have never ever put these colors together, but I must admit I like them!!! The pearls are fab too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

Diane Jaquay said...

I think it's GORGEOUS Amy! Love the subtle colors!

Jen Carter said...

LOVE this!! Everything is just perfect!! I really like that sentiment too!

Elizabeth S. said...

I love this card! Such a softness to it.

Nerina said...

This is soooooo soft and pretty - and a gorgeous backdrop for soft fluffy dandelions! The sentiment style is REALLY lovely too! Those silver pearls are such a perfect finishing touch - and keep this so delicate!

Sue Ann said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Lovin' the color combo and you're right--these are some fun stamps!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Amy! Lovin' the color combo and you're right--these are some fun stamps!

Jackie Pedro said...

What a wonderful card, Amy!! LOVE the colors and all of the great details!

Taheerah said...

Love the colours on this Amy, it's so delicate! That focal image is striking! Love this!

Teresa said...

This is so pretty. That stamp set is adorable and the colors you used are perfect!

Related Posts with Thumbnails