Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Today's post will be short as I have a ton to get done before we leave for an overnight stay at a nearby lodge with the family.  Well, the day of the PTI Blog Hop was our 14th anniversary! 
We are planning a trip just the two of us to Cabo, San Lucas in July so our day of celebration will be coming!  Anyway, here is the card I made for my husband!


This card uses the new Simply Chartreuse ink color.....kinda close to some other PTI colors if you ask me but it does have that nice coverage.  The other thing here is that I overstamped the woodgrain
stamps over the leaves.....this second picture shows it a little better.  My new tea dye duo is now on order!!


Lastly, I think that this FF stamp set is my FAVORITE to date!! 
Have a wonderful day!!

{Happy Anniversary}
All supplies PTI unless stated.
Stamps:  Turning a New Leaf, Fillable Frames #4, BB: Woodgrain
Paper:  Rustic White, Dark Chocolate
Ink:  Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, Tea Dye Duo
Misc:  Dark Chocolate buttons, pop dots

16 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

This is really lovely Amy! I have yet to ink up Label 4, but I do so love the look of it every time I see it used!

Keva said...

Ok, I have GOT to get that leaf set. It's everywhere and I love it. It is mine tomorrow..lol. I really like the colors on this card. They're very muted and pretty. As for the Eclipse movie - yep, I'm taking her to the movie. We bought our tickets to the midnight showing on the 29th! Woohoo!

Mariana said...

Wow so elegant!! I love the woodgrain detail, so pretty!!

Jen Carter said...

Happy Anniversary...a little late! I love your card!! Love how you stamped the background. Looks so, so pretty! And, I agree, I think that this is my favorite FF set too!

Barb said...

Absolutely beautiful, Amy! Love the masculine & elegant look. And Happy Belated Anniversary!!

Nerina said...

Ooooh gorgeous masculine card! Love those leaves mixed with the woodgrain! This is so clean, perfect and 'guy'!! Happy Anniversary to you!!

Michelle (abzzymom) said...

Happy Anniversary! Your DH will love the card. It's masculine, but elegant. I like how you stamped the background in woodgrain and then stamped over it with the awesome Turning a New Leaf image. It's subtle but effective.

Kara said...

congratulations!! have a wonderful time. Great card too:)
Kara

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy belated Anniversary!!! Your PTI card is beautiful!!! Just perfect for the occasion!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Jackie Pedro said...

Beautiful, Amy! Everything you used on your card is on my wish list!! Happy Anniversary!

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Your card is wonderful! I love how you stamped over the leaves too. Great card for a guy!

Debbie Gaydos said...

That's awesome! I got that FF in my order but haven't played with it yet... but now I really want to ink it up! :)

Laurie said...

Happy Anniversary! Your card is beautiful! I love the tea dye woodgrain! What a great effect! Have so much fun on your trips!

Barbara said...

Happy anniversary! I love this card--TANL is one of my very fave sets and you've nailed it!

Dana said...

Well happy be-lated anniversary to you both Amy. Have fun at the lodge!
Love the woodgrain subtle-ness here...simply lovely. THIS is SC? Looks so much like spring moss...what a bummer...

Katie said...

I love the subtle touch of the woodgrain and the leaves on the FF. Happy be-lated anniversary...hope your July trip is a fabulous one!

Related Posts with Thumbnails