Sunday, July 16, 2017

Reverse Confetti / SFYTT


SFYTT


Hello!  I am here sharing a card using the current SFYTT (Sketch For You to Try) over at the Reverse Confetti blog.  Check out the SFYTT post......HERE for all the details!



I needed a baby card and the papers in Pattern Play are perfect!  I paired several of the patterns up with this month's SFYTT.  I created my focal piece by using one of the frames from All Framed Up Confetti Cuts.  Behind the frame on the panel, I sponged some Reverse Confetti Piggy Bank ink over the Leaf Lattice Stencil.  Adding in the adorable panda from Miso Happy along with a sentiment from Simply Sentiments, finished my card.

SFYTT2







Now the best part is.......there is always a winner every month!  Here are the details:

The winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store and claim the title of ‘Fetti Fave. The winner of SFYTT will be posted on the Reverse Confetti blog on the 30th of each month.
Check out the SFYTT post......HERE.

So let's see your Reverse Confetti creations this month.....you still have time to get it done!

Related Posts with Thumbnails