Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Avery Elle / Aloha

Aloha

Hello!  I am sharing a card that can be seen over on the Avery Elle blog today using Aloha.
Aloha!  This stamp set may be little but it's fantastic!  It has just the right images and smaller bold sentiments to go along with it!  

I started my card with a panel of cardstock that I generously blended Broken China Distress Ink Oxide, spritzed with water droplets and blotted dry with a paper towel.  Once dry, I randomly stamped 'aloha' in Versafine Onyx Black Ink for a bold look.  My focal images were black heat embossed and watercolored with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I adhered the images over some gold thread spirals with foam adhesive.  This panel was adhered over a white on white panel using the Waves Elle-ments.  I just love that even though it's done in white, it looks like waves in the background!

Aloha2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails