Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Reverse Confetti / Countdown to Confetti Day 1

Build a Bunch 

Hello and welcome to Day 1 of the Reverse Confetti July Release! 
Reverse Confetti is releasing .....7 new stamp sets and 11 Confetti Cuts this month as well as the Under the Umbrella paper pad, new white cardstock, and SIXTEEN (16) new beautiful colors of INK?  This month's release is STELLAR!!    Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


We are starting this release off with a gorgeous floral set called Build a Bunch and its coordinating Build a Bunch Confetti Cuts.  This set is sure to get some love from me!  I can't stop white heat embossing florals and watercoloring them using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  It's just effortless!  I layered all my blooms onto a pinked circle die cut from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts.  I use this basic shape ALL THE TIME.  Here it's perfect for layering my blooms ahead of time and then adding them to a top folding notecard that was layered with a panel of Mist Cardstock and the new Squared Off Cover Panel.  I went bold with the sentiment, from Sentiment Essentials, done in crisp black Versafine ink and die cut.  After adding my sentiment to the panel, I added some clear sparkling confetti from Pretty Pink Posh.

Build a Bunch2







*************************

Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes (wink, wink)!

Fetti' Friend Therese Calvird

42 comments:

Colleen said...

Awesome card

Becca Yahrling said...

Beautiful card! Gorgeous colors. Love that cover all die. This whole release today is awesome.

Cazzy said...

Lovely card and clever idea with the circle.

Lesley said...

Hey, Amy! Gorgeous card as always! I love the new colours and that background die!!! You know the flowers are on my wish list!!!

Mrsfish02 said...

I am in love with that cover plate. That is a fabulous card. Thanks for sharing.

Tracey McNeely said...

White embossing with ZIGs is always amazing, gorgeous floral set!

Michelle H said...

These look like great products. You did a great job showing them off.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card. Love the background cover plate.

Lori Ellen Designs said...

Love the papers and matching inks! Beautiful card!

Sharon Mattingly said...

What a great release! New stamps/dies are amazing and love the new colors!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

The cover plate sentiment dies top my wish list! Hugs.

Melynn said...

Lovely, soft and pretty card.

Pam Young said...

gorgeous card Amy! I love the new ink colors, and everything else I've seen so far.

Allison G said...

Love your layout!

Kathy said...

Lovely with those delicate flowers against the squares background.!

Nikki said...

Such a pretty card!

Jean said...

Such a pretty card

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and I like the background.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh wow, this is simply gorgeous!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Awesome card:)

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful card. Great background idea.

Stefanie White said...

Great card, love the White on white background! Makes the colors pop!!

María Alba Negrón said...

This is such an AWESOME card!!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Amy! Can't wait to get my hands on this release!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

I love the blooms, shapes, texture, and new sentiments. Another great release!

~amy~ said...

Super GORGEOUS wowza!

Carmela said...

Such a lovely card! I love the new floral stamps!!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Amy, your card is just stunning!

Wanda Cullen said...

Absolutely stunning floral design! LOVE this new stamp set!

Glenda said...

Very pretty card! I like your flowers and the colors that you used.

Sobi said...

The squared off cover panel gives it a very nice touch!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

I am wishing for these beautiful flowers and the cool square die. they are very versatile.

Deepa M. said...

Wow, what a stunner! I love the color combination you used to assemble the flower spray, just beautiful!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the lattice look.
The flowers are so pretty and
the added sequins are a great
idea.
thanks for sharing.

mtscrapgal said...

I love the squared off die panel. Your flower bouquet is beautiful. Thanks

Marilyn said...

Love your cards!

Jillisgram said...

Lovely card. I really like some of the new colors being released.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the Build a Bunch set... beautiful card! Awesome cover panel too!

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty creations! Love how you have used the new products!

Amy C. said...

Very beautiful! Love the new releases.

Angela Walters said...

These new flowers are beautiful! I love the new sentiment set, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails