Friday, July 28, 2017

Pink & Main / Aloha Pineaple

Aloha Pineapple 

Hello! Pineapples are are the rage especially with my 'tween' so Aloha Pineapple was calling my name!  It's a new set from the Pink & Main summer release!  I am so excited to be sharing a few cards as a guest!  Thanks Michelle for inviting me!!


Both cards use simple layouts that are quick and easy!  I've used Aloha Pineapple, Congrats, and the fabulous 6x6 paper pad called Beach Babe.

My first card I just had to stamp some PINK pineapples.  I used some Catherine Pooler inks for these because the ink is just AMAZING and vibrant!  If you haven't checked them out, you must!  Anyway, the pineapples have a separate stamp to layer the fun pattern with a different color of ink.  I cut them out using the coordinating Aloha Pineapple Die.  I've layered them onto a strip of pattern paper from the Beach Babe 6x6 paper pad and a strip of basic black cardstock that was also layered with a white die cut half circle.  I added one die cut pink heart with foam adhesive and a black stamped sentiment that was hand trimmed and added with foam adhesive.  As a finishing touch, some sparkling clear confetti was added.

Aloha Pineapple2

*******************************************************

My second card uses a single pineapple in more traditional colors.  I stamped and die cut the pineapple and set aside.  I created my background by stenciling some polka dots using grey pigment ink over a white top folding notecard.  I simply added some strips of coordinating cardstock and one strip of pattern paper from Beach Babe over the stenciling.  For my sentiment on this card, I decided to use the Congrats Die done in black cardstock and layered it over the pineapple.  I did add a small banner using the phrase "you did it!" and adhered with foam adhesive.  Of course, I had to add a few sparkling clear confetti!

Aloha Pineapple3


Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

These are ADORABLE.

HJ said...

I agree with Amy, these are adorable! So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails