Monday, July 24, 2017

Reverse Confetti / Black, White, and Color

The Challenge


Hello!  I have a CAS card to share today using some Reverse Confetti!  When I saw this weeks The Challenge over on Always Playing with Paper, I KNEW I had to play along!  Black/White/Color is one of my favorite challenges!

  
To create my CAS card, I started by stamping the striped scallop border stamp, from Elemental Stripes, repeatedly across a trimmed white panel.  After adding a strip of Midnight cardstock to the bottom, a stamped and die cut butterfly, from Butterfly Dreams, was added pulling the wings up for dimension.  As a last detail, some coordinating enamel dots were added.

The Challenge2



Here's The Challenge graphic if you want to play along too!

Image may contain: text

3 comments:

Lesley said...

It's beautiful and so fresh! Love that colour combo, Amy!! So happy you played along!! Xo

Vicki Finger said...

What a great card! I also love the Black/White/1 color Challenges. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Challenge! Hope you come back soon to play along again.

Rachel Bergfeld said...

Oh my goodness! I love the ombre butterfly! So pretty! Thanks for playing along with The Challenge this week!

Related Posts with Thumbnails