Tuesday, October 25, 2016

So sorry........

Sorry Blog

Hello again!  I have a card to share using the adorable Friendly Fox stamp set from Right at Home Stamps.  I am having so much fun creating these 4x4 cards using these sets!
I thought it would be fun to use the punny sentiment in this set for a "sorry" card.  Let's face it.......we all make mistakes and to have a card on hand that says sorry?  That is awesome!  




I did some Distress Ink blending for a background (Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters) and used a scallop circle frame die (from Pretty Pink Posh) to cut out where my critters would go.   I added my white frame and mounted this inked panel with foam adhesive.  I then inset my circle cutout back into the scene and stamped some grass with the cute grass stamp.  I added my Copic colored critters (porcupine and bee) with foam adhesive to the scene.  A few clouds, from Banner Alphabet Add-On, were stamped and hand trimmed.  To finish, I stamped the punny sentiment around the circle curving the stamp as needed.

Sorry Blog2


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails