Monday, October 24, 2016

Lil' Inker Designs Release: Day 1

Amy_Baubled_MerryChristmasWordDie

Welcome to Day 1 of the Lil' Inker Designs October Release!  This release is FULL of amazing dies and stamps for this holiday season.......are you ready?  You should have arrived from Joy Taylor's blog.   Guess what??  The whole new release is now available and can be found HERE!!!



I wanted to share this awesome new die called Baubled Christmas Wreath.  There are SO many ways you can use this!  I did a bit of watercolor........starting with a die cut wreath, I placed it on my cardstock and adhered lightly using it as a mask.  This die just screamed to use retro colors........using various Distress Inks, I watercolored all the insides of the circles and let dry.  After they were dry, I used a shimmer watercolor to paint over the top of them.  It gives such a gorgeous sheen!  (I did the same technique with the new Merry Christmas Word Die)  Once everything was dry, I removed my "mask" and adhered a black Baubled Christmas Wreath.  My sentiment was adhered over the wreath.  My wreath panel was die cut using the Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangles and mounted with foam adhesive to a white notecard.

Amy_Baubled_MerryChristmasWordDie2

****************************

Amy_MoodySanta_AllTheChristmas2

Next up, I have a "punny" card to share using the new Moody Santa stamps.  You can make him angry Santa, happy Santa, grumpy Santa......man are these so cute!  I created a little winter wonderland scene using the Speech Bubble Die Set and the Border Builders Die Set.  My background was made using the Quilted Stitched Pattern Die....one of my all-time FAVORITES!!!  I stamped a sentiment from the new set, All the Christmas You'll Ever Need 2, onto the speech bubble.  I colored my Santa with Copics and adhered with foam adhesive.  

Amy_MoodySanta_AllTheChristmas






Now for the fun part!  There is a HUGE giveaway for one lucky commenter......the ENTIRE release!!!

Amy Kolling--you are here!

43 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So cute, I love the colours!

MaggieM said...

I love the Santa. Oh what fun he is!

Shirley A. said...

Super cute cards. I love the new items and cannot wait to get them!

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute Santa and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on your wreath! WOW!

Gaylynn said...

Awe, these are super CUTE, Amy. :)

Janelle said...

Adorable as always! Love the wreath! Such fun colors!

Lisa Petrella said...

Amy, your baubled wreath card is so stunning!!! Love the colors and all of the shimmer! And that Santa card is super fun! Great sentiment!!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Fun cards - really love your Santa card:)

Andrea Shell said...

What fun cards! I love that Baubled Christmas Wreath die!

chris g. said...

So cute and fun all these projects! Love them!

Jen Carter said...

This is so cute! Love the shimmer on your wreath and the colors too! And I also love how you made the speech bubble for your Santa card!

lisa808 said...

Your pink wreath card is oh-so-pretty.

LisaH said...

Fantastic release! I love your lil' santa!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome color combo on your pretty wreath, and beautiful Merry Christmas word die sentiment! Love that fun Santa too! Awesome textured background!

Unknown said...

Love all the pink! Amazing cards!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Adorable card! I love the background ...

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Super cute, super fun!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Really loving the nontraditional colors for cards this year!

Apple said...

The Santa card is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim Faucher said...

Love how you layered all the textures with the Santa card and the pink in the first card is perfect for that wreath

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Amazing cards!!!

Miriam Leech said...

I love the pink with the wreath!!! Great inspiration for the new products!!!! Thank you!!

Jill Norwood said...

Wonderful cards! Love this amazing release! The wreath is so striking and the Santa is so fun with his different expressions and sentiments! Love your card designs!

Ericka Strange said...

Great card. Love the wreath and the scripty font is great.

Renee M said...

Fabulous cards and great stamp sets! I especially like seeing how everyone is using the funny Santa set :)

Cassandra said...

I adore the non-traditional colours. I am always tempted to do it in my house but I do really love the red and gold look and I don't really want to get all new decorations. Love that I can satisfy it with making cards :) Beautiful cards!

Amy C. said...

The wreath is my new favorite! I love the glimmer paints and the pretty hues!

Rachel A. said...

I love your wreath card! Beautiful! And your Santa card is super cute!

Michelle said...

Lol! Cute and fun!

Linda Carson said...

Adore the beautiful wreath! Santa is too cute!

sammi said...

Fun cards! love the colors and Santa is adorable!

kReN said...

A card with non-traditional colors and that wonderful circle wreath die! Love it! Thanks for sharing your creativity! Another great release from Lil Inkers! kReN@afourthlife

Judie said...

Love the pink card!! The sentiment on the second card is too funny!!

Unknown said...

Both cards are great! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cute Santa card! What a fun release and blog hop.

Laura Pryor said...

Two delightful cards! I love the wreath in these non-traditional colors and the Santa card with the speech bubble is fantastic!! Thank you!!!

Jean said...

Fun cards!

Enna said...

I love that wreath! It looks like gumballs & the back panel looks like the old fruit stripe gum. Yum. :) I can't get enough of the Moody Santa. The sentiments are so perfect! There's one for every single person in my family!

FeM said...

Your wreath is gorgeous.

None None said...

Your baubled wreath card is gorgeous!! I love how you added the color to the baubles - I will have to remember the technique and give it a whirl.

Dana said...

Sweet cards!! Really love your wreath!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Oh how I love the wreath! Beautiful colors!

Tracy said...

Great Holiday cards!!!

Nicki said...

Those vellum trees! I'm new to this stamp line...but won't be now after seeing your inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails