Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Happy Fall-idays with Reverse Confetti!

Happy Fall-idays3


Welcome to Happy Fall-idays with Reverse Confetti!  The Confetti Crew is sharing projects that are all about the holidays!  Today we are celebrating Halloween!




I wanted to share how I dressed up some plain Halloween canvas bags I purchased lately.  It's so simple to do!  Decorate up a tag in festive colors and add some pattern paper.  I've used the Pumpkin Patch Dies along with Topped Off Tag and Hang Ups dies.  I love creating tags with die cuts......no stamping allowed!  :)

Happy Fall-idays4

********************************

My second canvas bag was adorned with another tag but this time using the dies from Halloween Bits.......bat and ghost.  Pattern paper is from Fright Night..........I just love how these turned out!  

Happy Fall-idays







Here's the list of inspiration coming at you today for HALLOWEEN!

Amy Kolling


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

8 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are so sweet and fun, Amy!

Lisa H. said...

fantastic Amy. love your sweet tags, such a fun goodie bag.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love these cute goodies bags, Amy!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute treat bags! Love the fun tags!

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Amy! These treat bags are amazing - I bet they're for someone extra nice! :)

~amy~ said...

Darling treat bags! You are one busy chickie!

Kathy said...

Love these with the black bag contrast. The tags are so colorful!

Lisa Petrella said...

So cute!!! I ordered the topped off tags with my gift certificate from Stamping Away!!! YAY!

Related Posts with Thumbnails