Thursday, October 13, 2016

Grande Birthday Wishes


Coffee and You

Hello!  I made this card a few Reverse Confetti releases ago and have been saving it to share as it gets closer to my daughter's birthday.  She's going to be 11 next week.  She thinks she's a barista.......wanting lattes and frappes from Starbucks.  Not sure where she got it from......I'm new to coffee drinks and when I say drinks......I mean sugared up!  :)



This card uses Coffee and You and Coffee and You Confetti Cuts.  My sweet elephant was Copic colored, diecut, and mounted on foam adhesive to a Stars Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts.  For a bold effect, I adhered a slanted black strip of cardstock over the pattern paper.  My daughter will LOVE this card!

Coffee and You2







Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is stinkin adorable!

Becca Yahrling said...

I just love this too cute card! Love the
elephant and *squal* LOVE that mouse!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails