Friday, October 7, 2016

Countdown to Confetti: Day 3

Jingle All the Way   

Welcome to the Reverse Confetti October Release Day 3!  
We are releasing .....4 new stamp sets and 11 Confetti Cuts this month as well as another stencil, paper pad, and more colors of CARDSTOCK and INK!!  Woot woot!!  Make sure to check out the Reverse Confetti blog for a list full of inspiration and information on all the new goodies!!


My first card focuses on some of my FAVORITE products from the release......Very Merry Pattern Paper and the Jingle All The Way Confetti Cuts.  

I started with my notecard and adhered a strip of the striped pattern paper from Very Merry down the left side.  My focal panel was trimmed and the Jingle All The Way was diecut into the panel.  A small thin strip of Avocado cardstock was adhered to the left underside part of the panel.  My panel was adhered using foam adhesive and I added a few "trees" made with the Branched Out Confetti Cuts for a graphic look!

Jingle All the Way2

************************************

Naughty or Nice

My next project uses an older product.......Sweet Treat Tent Confetti Cuts along with the new stamp set Naughty or Nice.

I assembled my Sweet Treat Tent and added a piece of pattern paper from Very Merry.  I added a diecut "tag" using the new Lacy Scallop Circles Confetti Cuts that was stamped using a sentiment from Naughty or Nice.  I embellished with a few snowflakes from Snowflake Trio Confetti Cuts and a few Sparkling Clear Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Naughty or Nice2








Now for the prizes..........there are TWO $15 prizes up for grabs this release:  1 for blog commenters and 1 for Facebook commenters.  So leave those comments and make sure to check the Reverse Confetti Facebook page too!  

Details can be found over on the Reverse Confetti blog for all the prizes!



Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!  


24 comments:

Pam Young said...

Love your adorable Christmas treat favor!! and I really like the Jingle All The Way Confetti Cut.

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! LOVING the New Release and your SWEET Card and Gift Bag!! Such FUN Sentiments!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Kathy said...

Wonderful CAS Christmas card, love it! The colorful Treat Tent is so sweet for presenting a small gift.

Cynthia Cole said...

Lovely cards and those sentiments are great!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Love the new release and I love everything you created.

~amy~ said...

Lovin' all your fab projects Amy!

Mary Holshouser said...

the tag is so pretty.
The card is plain and simple and
wonderful.
thanks for sharing.

Becca Yahrling said...

Lovely & cute projects. Love the treat bag!

Debbie Rumpza said...

Cute projects! I love the age you created using the dies. the colors are awesome.

jan metcalf said...

Love the way the new papers are being used on projects!

Vankleeck6 said...

Love that jingle die, love your designs and the red and aqua!

Sue D said...

Very cute card and treat holder. I like the striped border on the card.

Denise Bryant said...

Delightful projects! Love the release! Cute 'jingle all the way' die and love how you used it against the red paper! Darling little treat bag in fun papers with cute details!

Lizzie T a/k/a Wifelady said...

Great card! I love the sweet treat tent project - I love getting inspiration using old and new products! Cute!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable projects, Amy! Need to pull out my sweet treat tent die!

Janelle said...

These creations are just adorable. Love the Very Merry papers. Love the new dies.

Iris Esther López said...

Very pretty card!

Julie said...

I LOVE it...ALL of it!

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

So cute!!!! Love your projects, colors, patterns and details!!!

Karen B. said...

Your CAS designs are so much fun.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous projects Amy ! Love your CAS design ! And those new products are so beautiful ! Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Unknown said...

I can think of SO MANY uses for the lacy scalloped circles!!

Unknown said...

I can think of SO MANY uses for the lacy scalloped circles!!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Love the pretty card!!! And your treat bag is adorable! I gotta get me some of those snowflakes!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails