Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Peace Love Joy

Merriest

Hello!  I wanted to share a card that I have up over on the Avery Elle blog today.  It's an easy one......CAS and easy to mail!

I started by stamping my sentiments from Merriest stamp set with my Mini Misti and tested out how I wanted them to stamp.   When ready, I stamped them onto a white panel and trimmed down.  I used the Dotted Die Elle-ments for the border on the gingham paper.  To give some attention to my sentiment panel, I die cut the largest Postage Stamp Elle-ments in coordinating blue paper and adhered it in the center of the gingham paper with foam adhesive.   A few little snowflakes were stamped with pigment ink and clear stickles added randomly!

Merriest2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Shirley A. said...

LOVE the gingham background and use of the blue for your card. Very attractive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails