Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Avery Elle / Cloud Mat

Hello!  
I'm here sharing a card using the Cloud Mat Elle-ments from Avery Elle.  The clouds in this full panel die have pierced cloud outlines.  I love this!  What's better is that these clouds can be used on their own or the full panel for a sky scene.

Cloud Mat
I chose to leave my panel all white.  I added color to my balloon from Some Bunny.  To create my rainbow striped balloon, I used the chisel tip of my Copic markers and a ruler.  I drew lines across a small piece of cardstock.  Once done, the balloon was stamped onto the rainbow paper and hand trimmed out to paper piece over a balloon stamped on white cardstock.  The sentiment was stamped over the striped balloon in bold black ink.  A few of the balloons were removed from the background and added with foam adhesive.  The bunny was Copic colored, die cut, and adhered with foam adhesive to "hold" the balloon.  To finish,  three small solid hearts, from CeleRAYtion, were stamped onto the clouds.

Cloud Mat2

Supplies:

1 comment:

Carol (HB) said...

oh my gosh, this is just the cutest thing! It just made me smile the minute I opened your post. What a great way to start a new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails